|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
This company prides itself on their track record of consistently bringing a positive impact to millions of people's lives. It is a driving force behind what we do and is a core principle shared throughout the company; design solutions that benefit the organisations that go on to benefit the world. Through a variety of technological solutions from identity management to counterfeit prevention, They solve problems in high-risk processes in a diverse range of markets and are proud of the difference they make.
The product marketing manager is responsible for articulating all the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of product features and translate them into customer-facing messaging. He/She is tasked with giving product demonstrations at trade shows and webinars, delivering presentations to customers and prospects, as well as creating marketing collateral. The product marketing manager owns defining the product for market understanding.
The product manager is responsible for introducing the product into the market and driving it through its adoption — including arming sales with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful; developing customer-facing presentations; updating the Web site; as well as outlining the marketing programs required to demand generation.
The product marketing manager is responsible for defining the market position within the context of the overall product strategy. This means the product marketing manager should be conducting competitor analysis, market research, and be tight with the sales team to inform the strategic positioning of the product to customers, partners, and market influencers.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing related field and any other relevant certificate.
● A minimum of 6 years' in product marketing.
● Successfully lead a product into the market
● Excellent writing and presentation skills.
● A background in successfully defining and launching excellent products
● Good understanding of Adobe photoshop, illustrator and other graphic designing tools
● Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
● No need to write code, but you will be expected to be tech-savvy and have a passion for innovation.
● Highly adaptable, personable and excited to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
● High-quality start-up experience or experience within an entrepreneurial environment.
● Willing and able to travel regularly in the EMEA region (frequently to developing countries)