- Job Reference: 00027844-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Product Manager (2021)
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Salary: up to £45,000 DOE
We are Citation - One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law and ISO Services to businesses. We don't do micro-management - instead, we empower, support and innovate. We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business. We have been named as one of the UKs Top 100 Best Companies to work for… Not one, but FOUR times!
We've always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We've tripled in size in the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. We're a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. We're not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
Why Citation? Why now?
With everything going on with Covid-19, we get that you might have had your working life totally flipped on its head. You might be working and have realised your business can't offer you what you need either personally or culturally anymore. Or you might have been furloughed and had time to think, so now is the time for a change.
If 2020 wasn't your year - let's face it - who's has it been? We are already preparing for 2021 and the ideal candidate will be ready to start in January 2021. But this doesn't mean if you are available now you shouldn't apply, we still want to hear from you!
What will I be doing day to day?
Whilst working for Citation, in this role you will have the opportunity to work across several other brands within the Citation group. So, whilst experience in professional services isn't a must - an understanding of how our products and services benefit clients are is a must!
* Talking to clients, finding out their needs and making sure our product is always simple and easy to understand and use.
* Designing and measuring tests and other experiments that test our hypotheses about what the right way forward is
* Using data to inform decisions, set goals and measure the impact of the work we ship
* Collaborating with other teams to scope and prioritise new product opportunities
* Products are centre to our daily conversations - we love products at Citation!
* Developing a deep understanding of market and customer needs and using a combination of qualitative and data driven insight to identify commercial opportunities
* Be the expert for your full technical range of products and understand the competitive advantage we have in the market. alert to the future technologies emerging.
* Explore and test early ideas to gather feedback and refine product readiness
* Own the vision, the long-term and short-term roadmaps for your products and help the business to focus on specific opportunities with measurable results
* Monitor and report on the product performance and market share opportunity
* Ensure the sales team have the technical knowledge and marketing collateral and training required to grow and drive sales.
* Focus sessions with marketing teams, building out target audiences and upsell opportunities
Who we are looking for?
* Demonstrable experience in a 'Product Manager' role where you have held responsibility for one significant, or multiple small products
* Experience of a product portfolios that cover both technology and service-related products
* Client focused to the max
* Demonstrate enthusiasm for products and curiosity to scout the market for new trends
* Be an exceptional communicator at all levels
* Operate with ease in a fast paced and demanding business
* A natural problem solver with the confidence to use initiative and build trust across different teams.
* Knowledge of compliance and health and safety services desirable
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application