|Salary||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The Product Information Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining all product related information on the relevant business systems. You will manage the whole product journey from introduction into the portfolio right through to the end of its lifecycle with Cromwell.
This is an exciting role for an individual who enjoys reviewing data and conducting relevant research to continuously update systems and ensure our sales teams have all the key data they require. An excellent relationship builder internally and externally, you will forge beneficial relationships with our suppliers, National Accounts and field sales teams.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• To add new product data to the business system (bulk and individual product part implementation)
• To continuously update and correctively maintain all product master detail, such as part number, product description, EAN barcode, product lifecycle status etc.
• To liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders ensuring accurate and timely cost updates and to proactively identify and plan for future product price increases and data maintenance
• To investigate identified data discrepancies as required
• To provide internal stakeholders with relevant product information
• To calculate export prices based on currency exchange rates, freight & duty
The Ideal Person:
• Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated in the approach
• Strong numeracy skills
• Analytical approach is essential
• Expert knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL, experience with databases and ability to write queries is vital
• Experience of data analysis/maintenance and management of large data sets is advantageous
• Awareness of master data management and data governance
• Good communication and people skills
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus incudes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
For further information on the benefits package for this role, please contact us on 0116 2001609.
Cromwell, Fabory, Grainger Global Online and Zoro Tools Europe are subsidiaries of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.