|Job Title:||Product Coordinator|
|Salary:||£15.02 - £17.20 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 09:35|
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are working with our client in central Edinburgh to recruit for a F/T Product coordinator on a temporary basis.
Purpose of the role:
As a Product Co-ordinator, you will work with Product Owners or Technical Platform Owners in an Agile project management framework. You will support them to maintain plans, processes, progress and reporting for the delivery of individual social security benefits and/or supporting technology platforms.
- Analyse, develop and enhance master product plans, Risks - Assumptions - Issues - Dependencies (RAID) logs, resource plans and a variety of progress reports.
- Maintain, process & control documents that support product deliverables including plans, RAID logs, Agile backlog tracking & development, tests etc.,
- Provide support to and maintain processes for Audit, Assurance or compliance related activities.
- Assist implementation of best practice by promoting the use of Programme & Project Management methodology.
- Assist Product or Technical Platform owners to plan, manage and report on all areas of delivery.
- Support the Programme Office to manage and report on plans, project deliveries, resources and budgets across the Programme.
- Carry out Secretariat duties for relevant Divisional & programme/project meetings: coordinate members, record agendas and papers, manage actions, analyse and report on outcomes.
- Comprehensive experience of identifying, sourcing and analysing information to produce concise, well-structured and accurate written and numeric work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills used to build good professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in supporting, and maintaining the governance for projects which are using project management methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2
- Ability to manage time and ensure that project/process deadlines are met.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's