Product Assurance Engineer
|Job Title:||Product Assurance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Alex Verdon|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 11:50|
Key Areas of Responsibilities are as follows;
* Maintain the process layout data-base and provide relevant KPI data to Line Manager.
* Highlight high risk supply issues to Line Manager.
* Assist in the resolution of potentially contentious issues between stakeholders and the supply chain, supporting a successful resolution of any issues, problems or challenges.
* Act as focal point for customers and suppliers where necessary regarding assistance on any quality issues on critical parts.
* Conduct Investigations into the root cause of issues.
* Provide support to the manufacturing areas with regard to process layouts and drawings through review and approval process.
* Plan, prepare and implement control documentation for the critical part supplier audit program.
* Evaluate and approve control documentation for the repair and overhaul of critical parts in compliance with Company and UK Government requirements.
* Attend and Approve Critical Component Design Reviews and attend and monitor Material Review Board Meetings for Critical components.
* Approve Critical Part drawing and repair instructions.
* Control and monitor the company re-substantiation process.
* Approve Advance Release of Critical Components to the Aircraft Build Facility.
Skills and Qualifications required;
* Sound engineering background with experience within an Aerospace or Manufacturing environment.
* Educated to HNC level or equivalent or served a recognised apprenticeship.
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both internal and external customers.
* Integrity and professional approach, who is both self-willed and confident.
* Experience of applying quality procedures and systems within an Aerospace environment
* Computer literacy including competence in Microsoft office software, presentation packages and SAP.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Good communicator capable of operating at all levels both internally and externally.
* Working knowledge of the Company Operating System.
* Knowledge of the Manufacturing Engineering environment.
* Knowledge of Quality Systems and Product Assurance Standards.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quality Assurance Inspector
Up to £10 per hour
Quality Assurance Inspector
Up to £10.00 per hour
£35 - £40 per hour
£10.59 - £13.34 per hour + overtimes
York, North Yorkshire
Up to £26364 per annum + 25 hols+ 8 bank holidays, van