Product & Technical Coordinator
|Job Title:||Product & Technical Coordinator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 14:40|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Warrington, Cheshire
Salary :- £25K - £27K (negotiable depending upon experience)
Our client is a national leader in the distribution of speciality tooling and fastening technology for the construction industry who are involved with high profile clients and Global contracts.
We are currently recruiting for a Product and Technical Co-ordinator to consistently liaise with clients and departments to ensure each individual product spec is understood and implemented, following up any technical issues and to provide full support to the customer base.
As the Product & Technical Co-ordinator your duties Include :-
- Managing new product introduction and completing the relevant documentation accurately in a timely manner.
- Undertake regular competitor analysis and market trends.
- Carry out UK pricing analysis to ensure products obtain the correct costings.
- Be the first line Technical support for Customer Services, Field Sales Engineers and Clients.
- Investigate all technical issues and report finding to the relevant departments.
- Be actively involved in Project Work.
- Maintain agreed stock levels by continually assessing sales and forecast data.
- Responsible for training staff on new products.
The Product & Technical Co-ordinator will have the following skills Required :-
- Must have a Mechanical Engineering Education/Background.
- Proactive at problem solving.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including PowerPoint and Social Media sites.
- Experience with Presentations which require a calm and confident manner.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have an ambitious attitude and eagerness to learn.
This role is an ideal opportunity for candidates who want to develop into a Product/Technical Manager role and progress within a reputable company.
Starting salary will be £25K-£27K and will be increased after probationary period.
A company car is also provided as site visits are a requirement of the role, therefore a full UK driving licence will be required.
Other benefits include a competitive pension and life assurance which equates to 4 x annual salary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's