Procurement / Buyer - Electronics
|Job Title:||Procurement / Buyer - Electronics|
|Contact Name:||Sorcha Allen|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 14:52|
Salary: Dependant on experience
Support the Procurement Team in the procurement and quotation of goods and materials to ensure that the company's operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
General and Task Management
- To assist in the procurement of goods as specified by a customer's Bill of Material, ensuring correct quantity, best price and timely delivery.
- To assist in producing quotations against customer's Bill of Materials.
- Resolving any delivery or quality issues in an efficient manner to prevent any delays in the delivery of product to our customer or line stoppages.
- Negotiating and building relationships with suppliers.
- Liaising with all departments within the company.
Skills and Attributes:
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Analytical, numerically astute, with strong problem solving abilities.
- Commercial and financial awareness, with a full understanding of how failure impacts the production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of electronic components.
- Keen and eager to learn.
- Previous experience of working in an electronics manufacturing environment is a necessity.
- Excel skills are a necessity.
Job Type: Full-time
If you feel you'd be right for this role, please apply directly via our website or call Sorcha Allen in our Bridgwater Branch.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's