|Salary||£43000 - £47000 per annum||Sector||Retail|
£43,000 - £47,000 + benefits
Do you consider yourself as a proficient and innovative procurement expert with indirect expertise who loves the thrill of a fast paced environment?
We are searching for a committed Procurement Manager ready to play a key role in the next chapter of our clients journey. Working alongside a household name retailer and looking for an indirect expert for a 12 month FTC basis that will be sitting within the "Goods Not for Resale" team and reporting into the Senior Strategic Procurement Manager.
It will be your responsibility to manage and execute GNFR Category activity to specified requirements, in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring an effective provision and service of Strategic Procurement for internal customers which delivers significant cost reduction, efficiencies and adds value.
The role responsibilities:
• Managing the delivery of the category strategy
• Scope and develop identified areas of opportunity across the category
• Assist in the planning and management of projects
• Delivering of procurement projects within deadlines
• Managing stakeholders
• Incorporate innovative supply chain solutions for a futureproof strategy
• Managing and mitigating risk of suppliers
• Conducting negotiations to achieve great outcomes for all parties
The Ideal candidate:
• Ideally you will be CIPS qualified
• Demonstrable negotiation experience
• GNFR Purchasing experience ideally within FM, Supply Chain and Energy
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Great IT skills including Excel and Oracle
• Organisation skills & Team player
• Great communication and customer service skills
• Problem solving and an ability to focus on multiple projects simultaneously
You will be focusing on the 2019 strategy for this luxury retailer and ensuring a prosperous future for this organisation.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £47,000 + additional benefits including private healthcare.
Please note this role is a maternity cover position.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV today or get in touch with Ana on 0121 272 8260 at Procurement People