|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Bentley|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 13:01|
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and adaptable Procurement Manager to join a Thriving business in Derby.
- Managing the performance of a sub-contractor network. (Key for this role)
- Managing the supply chain network, implement cost saving measures and ensure delivery against SLA's.
- Continually improve the procurement strategy of the organisation
- Implement new and existing policies to deliver on the long-term objectives.
- Lead all tendering and pre-contract negotiations
- Develop the approved supplier network
- Previous experience of working within a procurement role is essential.
- CIPS Level 4 experience or qualified by experience (QBE)
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel
Please call direct on 01332 363000 or click to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£52000 - £70000 per annum
£40000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension
£30000 - £37000 per annum
£40000 per annum, Benefits: BUPA, Pension Scheme, Life Insurance