Procurement Manager (12 Month FTC)
|Job Title:||Procurement Manager (12 Month FTC)|
|Salary:||£43000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Kirsty McEwen|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McEwen|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 10:58|
£43,000 - £47,000 + benefits
Are you an indirect procurement expert who loves the thrill of a fast paced environment?
We are working alongside a household name retailer to recruit for their next Procurement Manager, focusing within the "Goods Not for Resale" category. We are looking for a talented mentor and indirect expert to lead a team of three on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
It will be your responsibility to manage and execute GNFR Category activity to specified requirements, in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring an effective provision and service of Strategic Procurement for internal customers which delivers significant cost reduction, efficiencies and adds value.
You will be:
• Leading a team of three across the indirect and GNFR spend category
• Managing the delivery of the category strategy
• Scope and develop identified areas of opportunity across the category
• Assist in the planning and management of projects
• Delivering of procurement projects in a timely manor and handing over in an effective way for operational teams to manage
• Managing team members and stakeholders
• Incorporate innovative supply chain solutions for a futureproof strategy
• Managing and mitigating risk of suppliers
• Conducting negotiations to achieve great outcomes for all parties
You will have:
• Ideally you will be CIPS qualified
• Indirect procurement experience, ideally within FM and energy
• An analytical mind
• Negotiation of contracts across the indirect field
• Great IT skills including Excel and Oracle
• Organisation skills
• Great communication skills
• The ability to manage and lead a team to success
• Problem solving and an ability to focus on multiple project and wear multiple hats
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £47,000 + additional benefits including private healthcare.
Please note this role is a maternity cover position.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV today or get in touch with Kirsty at Procurement People