|Job Title:||Procurement Buyer|
|Salary:||£23000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits Package + Career Development|
|Contact Name:||Sean Johnson|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 18:03|
We are looking for an experienced Technical Buyer who ideally has the following skills & demonstrated Responsibilities:
* Management of all materials on ERP system (cat codes, types and setup)
* Purchasing and expediting of all Materials, Subcon and Consumables
* Work with production planner to expedite material and sub contract demands as per manufacturing requirement
* Attend morning production meeting to relay outstanding purchasing requirements.
* Management of suppliers (materials and subcon) to include performance, reviews
* Develop long term agreements with suppliers to reduce cost and stock.
* Negotiate best commercial deal on all purchased product.
* Management of material inventory.
* Responsible for all material stock on both sites to include, Location and storage, Stock take and Replenishment
* Management of purchased items relative to limited stock holding.
* Supervise Material Controllers on Site 1 & 2, ensuring that:
All goods in are received accurately and materials moved to correct location
Management of customer finished stock (replenishment and storage)
* Work to ISO9001 quality system
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's