|Job Title:||Procurement Analyst|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Badescu|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 10:15|
6/12 Month Fixed Term contract
Are you an enthusiastic professional, looking for your next role within a great team? Do you have strong Cost Analysis experience within a fast based environment, ideally within Retail, Supply Chain or Financial sector? In this new position, you will support strategic cost planning activity, including supplier negotiation, quotation analysis, (process, services, etc.) You will be working on a diverse range of projects varying in size and use your numerical skills to the advantage of the business.
The role responsibilities:
• Liaising with internal team to integrate cost submitted.
• Updating the system and generate and issuing purchase orders.
• Provide relevant cost data on price movements.
• Supplier liaison / management. (Includes, update annual supplier financial status report)
• Detailed analysis of quotation cost breakdown and knowledge of categories in piece cost.
• Create and report Monthly cost Movement to Manager
• Developing new sourcing initiatives to create a future-proof business
• Supporting the sourcing team with relevant market knowledge
• Identify and investigate potential alternative suppliers where appropriate to reduce business risk
• Spend and trends analysis
• Proven procurement capabilities & skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skill
• Ability to provide clear and regular cost reporting to management (Be able to analyse cost data and breakdown at detailed level)
• Ability to work on own initiative, flexible, dynamic and self-motivated.
• Previous purchasing experience is must
• Ability to work in a high pressurised environment.
• Experience in meeting deadlines.
• Good sound IT skills including word excel and power point.
• High level of Numeracy - Accurate, Meticulous and methodical in preparation of numerical data.
• Can gather source data, verify and validate before use in a structured approach to achieve the desired objective
• CIPS qualification or working towards
• Good knowledge of strategic resourcing.
• Experience of new model calculations and costs desirable.
• Understanding of timing plan generation.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your CV today or get in touch with Ana on 0121 272 8260 at Procurement People! Referrals are welcomed!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's