|Job Title:||Procurement Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McEwen|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 16:51|
£30,000 - £37,000 + Benefits
Are you an excel whiz looking for their next opportunity with tonnes of areas for career development?
We are currently working alongside the largest utilities services provider across London to recruit their new Procurement Analyst. Working alongside a team of 3, you will be providing analytical insight and market knowledge to the sourcing team and stakeholders across the business to ensure the future contracts are with the right suppliers.
You will be working on a diverse range of projects varying in size and use your numerical skills to the advantage of the business.
This role will include;
• Analysing historical data and providing insight into providing opportunity to save money in the future.
• Supporting the sourcing team with relevant market knowledge
• Working closely with stakeholders
• Attending project meetings and presenting information
• Developing new sourcing initiatives to create a futureproof business
To be considered for this role, you will have;
• A relevant University degree
• A background in analytics, procurement or finance
• A strong knowledge of SAP and Excel
• The ability to work autonomously on a wide range of projects
• The confidence to present information
• Able to balance multiple projects at multiple speeds
• The ability to create solutions to potentially difficult scenarios
If feel the above information suits your skillset or you just want to know more, please get in touch with Kirsty at Procurement People or apply with your CV today
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's