|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
Harlow/Luton (Depot will be relocating to Luton late August)
(Salary negotiable dependant on experience)
My client is based in Harlow/Luton they are a leading Plant Hire organisation that is continuously growing. With a new site opening in Luton they require the right candidate to work from both locations until late August. From this date on you will be based from their Luton depot. They offer a personal one stop solution within the industry and pride themselves on the level of expertise within the company. A range of services within Plant and Tool hire are provided.
Are you an experienced procurement administrator?
Look no further! You will be joining one of the leading Plant Hire organisations working alongside the hire desk manager/general manager to ensure that all purchases to support the business are gained at best value.
The purpose of the role is to proactively procure best value on all purchased products and ensure accuracy of supporting administration.
- Manage supplier database to maintain a level of competition whilst retaining enough volume to be important to supplier.
- Relationship building.
- Gain "Best Value" through Credit Line, Payment terms, Supplier Holding Stock Levels, reduced Delivery Dates, Quality and guarantee of Service.
- Proactively grow existing suppliers and find new suppliers
- Promote and demonstrate the companies vision, values and behaviours
- Raise purchase orders
- Follow up on all deliveries
- Confirming deliveries
- Ensure you follow up on any errors with deliveries
- Receipt and register supplier invoices
- All procurement administration must fall in line with company financial deadlines
- Follow up on suppliers invoice queries
- Manage procurement processes - systems must be kept up to date and accurate
- Produce monthly reports (GRNI)
- Manage petty cash and monthly claims
- Manage company credit card transactions
- You must be a highly motivated individual with the ability to work independently
- Able to use own initiative to make company improvements
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Team player/people skills
- You must be able to engage with all departments and work collaboratively
- Able to work well under pressure and towards strict deadlines
- Must be able to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to influence outcomes
- Precious procurement experience within hire or service industry
- Excellent IT skills - Stock/Hire systems
- CIP's (Preferable)
If you have the above knowledge within the hire industry then please APPLY today.
Contact our Enfield branch for more information.