Your New Company
The company is a leading manufacturing business in the fibre optics industry, looking to expand its team of Process Technicians in Northamptonshire
The Job Function
The job will involve carrying manufacturing operations in accordance to the standards and processes of the company. You will be working with chemicals and microscopes at each stage of the process, therefore adherence to cleaning standards and process instructions is highly important. The job will require the use of in-house computer management system and software, therefore computer literacy is essential.
* Performing Manufacturing activities in adherence to process instructions
* Ensuring the delivery targets, standards yields are met in time
* The ability to communicate with the manager and other engineers and to adapt to different work areas.
* Being up to date with the current and all the upcoming products.
* Adhering to workplace safety procedures and disciplines.
* Manual dexterity and meticulosity for delicate products.
* Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team to achieve targets.
* Attention to detail and the ability to multi task
* Computer Literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office are essential
* Driving Licence as the site is situated in a rural location
* Good organisation, communication and multi-tasking skills
* The ability to work under pressure, alone and as part of a team
* Having a professional attitude towards work and colleagues
* Trust worthy and able to self-motivate.
* Good punctuality and attendance
Salary and Benefits
Annual Salary of £26,000.
12 Hours Shifts (2 days/ 2 nights and 4 days off)