|Job Title:||Process Technician|
|Location:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Salary:||£22440 - £30360 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Millie Fogg|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 11:27|
- The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and inspecting equipment, following a checklist to carry out planned preventative maintenance, whilst ensuring the equipment is working by doing a test run. You will be required to report any defective equipment, to ensure a swift resolution following any breakdowns, whilst attempting a first-time fix.
- You will be expected to take ownership of your own and colleagues health and safety through escalating any concerns to your manager or resolving them yourself where possible and appropriate. This will involve making sure the work area and site is safe before commencing any work by undertaking a point of work risk assessment.
- You will be expected to attend all team meetings, and engage with safety briefings and company communications, identifying issues and raising constructive feedback with the management team, with suggestions for improvements.
- We are looking for someone who wants to get stuck in.
- You will be team player and must be passionate about your own personal development and keen to learn a new industry. Due to the nature of the role a full, valid UK driving licence is required.
- You must be prepared to be trained in safety procedures.
- You will have basic literacy and numeracy skills and some computer data input /enquiry experience is desirable however not essential.
Working across the whole site or a range of sites in a very interesting environment, with no one day being the same, this varied role boasts about its great family feel team where you will never be short of support. You will receive competitive benefits as well as full training for health and safety, technical and processes related to the plant. This is a perfect development opportunity to gain further insight into the Water industry and our ever evolving organisation.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 24 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Click here to view our full list of Rewards and Benefits
Thames Water is the largest water and waste-water services company in the UK. We provide the essential service at the heart of daily life, health and enjoyment to 15 million customers across London and the Thames Valley and we are going through a period of exciting change. On a typical day we supply 2.6 billion litres of top quality drinking water and our 350 sewage treatment work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's