|Salary||£11.86 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
The role involves operating a range of machines including simple line and palletisers, supporting the production line for hygiene products, and manufacturing those products according fixed specifications and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work within company strict health and safety standards
- Run the machine and watch the process and if necessary adjust according to Continuous Improvement Systems.
- Order and prepare raw materials / or products for palletising and install them on the machine
- Maintain an adequate communication with previous and next shift as well as with other persons involved in running the machine
- Secure the quality level of the products by regular checking against the product specification rejecting or blocking if necessary
- Complete all required documentation and data files during production
The role operates on a continental shift pattern consisting of two day shifts 07.00-19.00 and two night shifts 19.00-07.00 and 6 off / 2 day shifts, 2 nights shifts , 4 off with fixed holidays
We are looking for experienced candidates who have worked in a similar position before, and who are able to show they are capable of working in a fast paced environment, working on several machines.
Due to the location of this role and the shift times involved, access to your own transport is a necessity.
Medical screenings will be required for this position.
If you are interested, please apply and we will contact you