Process Engineer – Medical Devices
- Job Reference: 00028274-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Perth, Perth & Kinross
- Salary: £37,000 to £42,000
- Sector: Engineering, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seeking accomplished individuals from the Medical Devices or GMP manufacturing industry!
Joining a rapidly expanding site focussing on the manufacture of essential COVID-19 testing consumables, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the manufacturing process continues to deliver products as efficiently as possible.
* Work closely with manufacturing, QA & EHS departments to enhance quality, productivity, safety, and cost
* Drive continuous improvement initiatives through PPI and other techniques
* Lead Kaizen events and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
* Develop and improve current process systems and equipment as well as validations
* Ensure manufacturing issues are resolved effectively
Applications are invited from candidates experienced in the Medical Devices or GMP manufacturing industries. To be considered, you must have:
* Minimum of a HND in a Technical or Scientific discipline
* Experience within either medical device manufacturing or a GMP regulated manufacturing facility
* Knowledge of process excellence techniques including lean, Six sigma and SPC
* Good working knowledge of the validation of medical devices (IQ/ OQ/ PQ)
* Excellent team working skills
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in learning more, apply to VRS today!
Key words: manufacturing, process engineer, medical devices, pharmaceutical, quality, engineering, laboratory, scientific, lean, six sigma, GMP, ISO13485, IVD, in-vitro diagnostics, Perth, Dundee, Stirling, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Scotland, VRS6818AW
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website