|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Jurowska-Kotynia|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 11:51|
Acorn Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Flexographic Printer to work in a busy and prestigious Client in Wrexham on the Industrial Estate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the printing of self-adhesive labels, whilst maintaining a high quality standard. You must be able to work flexible shift patterns and possess significant experience of operating narrow web flexographic print machines.
· Running multi-colour flexo presses, producing high quality labels with a variety of finishes.
· Ensuring that the area, equipment and machinery are kept clean and tidy and in accordance with the relevant procedures during shift.
· Troubleshooting issues with the printing press or print quality.
· Responsible for ensuring that all products made and all quality checks are carried out in accordance with laid down quality and standard operating procedures.
· Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environmental Policies relating to your work area are adhered to by you at all times.
· Carry out basic maintenance in accordance with standard procedures.
We are looking for candidates with:
· Experienced UV Flexo / Flexographic / Letterpress Printer Operator from the label or packaging industry.
· Possess attention to detail.
· Able to differentiate colours, to read and check small copy.
· Willingness to accept and adapt to change and a mind for continually improving the process.
· Ideally you will possess experience of producing a variety of labels.
Temp to Perm position 12 hours shift.
Start date - March 2019.
Salary - depending upon experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's