PRINT SERVICES ASSISTANT
12 week assignment starts MON 20th JAN 2020
To operate digital and ancillary equipment in a high volume central reprographic service.
- To operate a networked full colour/black & white digital production printer and wide format service, utilising a variety of finishing equipment.
- To operate editing, image, text and layout manipulation facilities on digital equipment.
- To support all customers with their print requirements using a variety of communication methods e.g. face-to-face, telephone or email.
- To operate a web-to-print online system and offer support to users.
- To receive and transfer computer files across the network prior to preparation for printing.
- To carry out the copying and distribution of printed work to internal staff.
- To assist with stock control/ordering of materials for reprographic use.
- To handle cash and operate a standard cash register and EPOS equipment in line with internal procedures.
- To maintain appropriate records as requested by the Print Services Officer.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITHIN REPROGRAPHICS OR SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT IS ESSENTIAL TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
APPLY TODAY OR CONTACT BLUEARROW LEEDS 0113 2446717.