|Job Title:||Print Assistant|
|Salary:||£7.83 - £8.95 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Christensen|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2019 10:46|
The starting salary is £7.83ph - £8.95 per hour depending on your experience in Manufacturing/Production. Overtime is available on a voluntary basis
As an Print Assistant your duties will include:
- Previous experience in the print industry would be an advantage but training will be given to the right candidate.
- Ability to work to high standards, pay attention to detail, communicate at all levels and be a team player.
- Fault finding ability.
- Set up and ability to operate a Flexographic printing machine to produce high quality print to approved standards.
- Carry out first off inspections/quality checks.
- Control, operate and monitor production machinery
- Monitoring production at regular intervals & recording quality
- Ensuring machines are equipped with material consistently
- General Housekeeping duties
As an ideal Print Assistant you will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable but not essential.
- Able to accurately record detailed information & recordings.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision to deadlines & targets.
- Knowledge of the Manufacturing/production Industry.
- Good attention to detail.
Shifts are Monday - Friday. 3 Shift Pattern (06.00-14.00 /14.00-22.00 /22.00 - 06.00).
This position is permanent after a successful probationary period of 13 weeks.
If this is the job for you, to apply please CLICK APPLY.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.84 - £9.90 per hour + Overtime
£8.40 - £8.84 per hour + Overtime
£10.50 per hour
£8.5 per hour
WAREHOUSE Stock Assistant
£9.11 per hour