Principal Transport Planner
|Job Title:||Principal Transport Planner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2018-10-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 16:59|
Are you looking for a fresh challenge? Want a position where you will be an integral member of the team that has significant growth plans over the next few years enabling you progress to Associate and eventually Director level within a growing office? On top of that how does paid overtime, yearly cash bonuses, regular company events and a great range of projects sound?
RGB are representing a growing company with 5+ offices across the UK who are looking for an ambitious Principal Transport Planner to join their team in Central London. Reporting to the company Office Director you will ideally have some or all of the following experience:
- Relevant Degree in Civil Engineering or Transport Planning related.
- Working towards Chartership or Chartered although this is no essential.
- Experience in managing Transport Planning schemes across Residential, Commercial and Retail developments.
- Good technical knowledge of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Transport Statements.
- Use of TRICS to derive development trip generation
- Use of TEMPRO to produce traffic growth projections
- Able to derive vehicle trip distribution and assignment
- Able to produce traffic flow diagrams in Excel
- Junction capacity modelling using JUNCTIONS (ARCADY/PICADY modules) and LINSIG
- Familiarity with DMRB, Manual for Streets and local authority design guides
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision and help supervise/manage 2-3 more junior staff
- Able to deal with clients including on agreeing fees, monitoring budget spend and invoicing etc
Expected Salary: 50k – 60k + overtime + bonuses + 25 days holiday + extras.
For more information on this or other positions within Transport Planning please do get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
Principal Civil Engineer
£42000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Principal Civil Engineer - Leeds
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Project Engineer - South Africa
Sotherby Road, Middlesbrough