Principal RF Design Engineer - up to 10GHz
- Job Reference: 00016758-1
- Date Posted: 19 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
- Salary: £55,000 to £65,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
New Principal RF Design Engineer - up to 10GHz job Watford, Hertfordshire (West London)
A leading research & development organisation based in a state-of-the-art office in Watford, Hertfordshire are seeking a skilled Principal RF Design Engineer - up to 10GHz to join their growing engineering team. You will design next generation satellite communication devices that are being used to rejuvenate telecommunication networks across the globe. Their systems are used by radio and television broadcasters, global telecommunication companies and aerospace and air traffic control organisations across all continents.
The successful Principal RF Design Engineer - up to 10GHz will design and develop a range of RF & Microwave products over the spectrum of IF, L-Band, C-Band, X-Band, Ku-, K- and Ka-Bands. You will predominantly focus on development up to 10GHz but will also assist with a range of RF technology up to 40GHz.
The ideal Senior RF Design Engineer based in Watford, Hertfordshire will have the following experience:
* Experience in RF Design up to 10GHz (up to 30GHz would be beneficial).
* A strong background in RF design and development of passive and active circuits.
* Exposure to Amplifiers, Splitters & Combiners, Switches, Frequency Converters.
* To have obtained a relevant Electronics / RF related degree.
Covid-19*: During these uncertain times we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible and taking the necessary precautions to ensure we are able to arrange interviews safely and appropriately