Principal Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-06-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Hilditch|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 16:34|
Summary of job role:
- Providing management and mentorship to a team whilst overseeing projects.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of projects from start to finish.
- Being able to deliver projects both on time and within budget.
- Delivering presentations and internal training.
- Business development.
- Managing finances and fees.
- Assisting with recruitment, performance reviews.
- BEng (or equivalent) or proven practical experience.
- Chartered status (or working towards).
- High level of understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations, BREEAM, renewable technology etc. and be able to share your knowledge.
- Proficient in the use of; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Trimble (formally Amtech) or Cymap, DIALux or similar. Preferably conversant with and able to use AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in condition surveys/report writing.
- An excellent understanding of other MEP engineering disciplines.
- Able to work on quick turnaround projects and to ability to work on multiple different projects simultaneously.
- Track record in leadership and financial management.
- Good communication skills, high level of attention to detail and a professional approach with excellent interpersonal skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30 - £33 per hour
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Principal Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
Senior Electrical Engineer
£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits