Principal Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Bramfitt|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 16:32|
The consultancy currently employs in excess of 60 staff across 2 offices and predominantly operates in the commercial and residential markets. Projects include both new build and refurbishments. Due to their reputation within the market they’ve developed an impressive client list and can offer their engineers the chance to work on projects of varying sizes on their own or as part of a larger project team.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Managing teams and projects, mentoring junior staff.
- Responsibility for all technical aspects of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensuring delivery of projects on time and to budget, monitoring workload against deliverables.
- Giving technical presentations to the professional team, delivering internal training/seminars.
- Developing new business opportunities and winning work.
- Financial management including negotiating fees.
- Reviewing appointment documents and scopes of service.
- Demonstrating leadership in all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Assisting directors with recruitment, performance reviews etc.
- An excellent understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, the CDM Regulations, BREEAM, renewable technology etc. and be able to share your knowledge.
- A high level of proficiency in the use of the following systems; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Trimble (formerly Amtech) or Cymap, DIALux or similar. Preferably conversant with and able to use AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience in condition surveys/report writing (including pre-acquisition, vendor, dilapidations, etc.).
- A flair for working on smaller and quick turnaround projects and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- A high level of attention to detail and a good level of oral and written communication, in particular you will have well developed report writing skills.
- Proven leadership and financial management experience.
- Presentable and professional in your demeanour with first-class interpersonal skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Principal Structural Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits
Principal Civil Engineer - Leeds
£47000 - £55000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£33000 - £38000 per annum