Please note this role is home based, with frequent travel required across the UK, including main MOD sites, DE&S Bristol, Front Line Commands and Prime Contractors, with regular travel to Brighton Head Office, and the potential for overseas customer visits.
Lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in developing a tlmNexus success strategy for maximising proven customer value, whilst ensuring reporting data is available to produce suitable customer health scores.
Positively influence the tlmNexus customer base, explaining how we can meet their desired outcomes and whenever possible, reinforcing the positive reputation of the company. Engage and coach customers on how to use our products and maximise the benefits, closely following new customer on-boardings and highlighting key features that add greatest value.
Create a loyal customer base, seeking to increase advocacy levels. Work closely with the Business Relations Team to identify ways to improve customer desired experience, leading to lifetime contract value through upselling and cross-selling. Follow up on customers who have renewed their contracts, minimising potential churn and augmenting user retention rates.
The role carries responsibilities to work within company values, mission statements and TOP processes.
Lead & Manage the Team:
- Day to day leadership and management of the CSM team.
- Involvement in recruitment of new CSMs.
- Perform task allocation and conduct individual performance appraisals.
- Encourage the team to project a professional image whilst in the customer domain.
- Be aware of the importance of professional development.
- Promote constructive feedback within the team.
- Maintain a regular and visible presence at customer locations.
- Success Management Strategy:
- Work closely with Head of Product Integration and Training to develop and maintain a tlmNexus Customer Success Strategy.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our customer’s likes and dislikes in relation to the tlmNexus product portfolio, then organise, analyse, and share this information with other company departments.
- Working with relevant Business Relationship Managers, establish regular business reviews with key customer points of contact, including at the module manager and executive levels.
- Develop suitable customer journeys, success plans and engagement models, leading to a number of customer success templates.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s product portfolio and develop an excellent understanding of the customer domain.
- Develop and Maintain Customer Health Scores:
Experience Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of devising and implementing customer success management strategies (or similar performance based strategies).
- Experience of collating and presenting customer health scores (or performance-based metrics).
- Experience in leading, managing and mentoring a team.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written, with sound presentational attributes.
- A proven record of developing client relationships and maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Highly focused and organised, able to prioritise workload.
- Professional, articulate and confident when operating in the customer domain.
- Flexible approach to work, able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to manage and support a team remotely
- Some formal customer success training.
- Knowledge of tlmNexus customers and effective product expertise
- Experience in a similar role within a software company.
- Recent experience of dealing with either military customers or their prime contractors.
- Knowledge of the software development industry and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL v.3 best practice guidelines.
- Knowledge of MoD DE&S business units and structure.
- Knowledge of MAA Regulations and Military Air Environment policy and process or the equivalent.
- A good understanding of the principles, guidelines and methods used in delivering and supporting complex equipment and capabilities.