|Salary||£47000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
RGB Network are representing a nationwide multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Principal Civil Engineer, to lead their Leeds infrastructure design team.
This company has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a global networking office with more than 400 staff across their offices. They provide a number of expertise and services to a range of clients within various sectors; Developers, Commercial offices, Regulators, Government and many more. They have been named as “Consultants of the Year” by New Civil Engineer and have also been voted twice as the “18th best company to work for” by the Sunday Times.
Their Leeds office consists of 60 people strong across a number of disciplines, and the infrastructure design team is currently 8 technically members ranging from senior to apprentice level Civil Engineers. The infrastructure design team works closely alongside the structures division, delivering joint C&S projects. However the infrastructure team has also seen success in focusing on large master-planning infrastructure developments, with an ongoing workload of large civil led projects.
- This company requires a Principal Civil Engineer, who has an extensive number of years’ experience within development infrastructure designs
- The right Principal Civil Engineer would have a demonstratable track record of leading a civil infrastructure design team
- Operating as the team leader, there is expectations to; grow & develop the team, implementing processes to an efficient delivery and resource planning
- Oversee and lead on design meeting & client meetings
- Produce designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Proficient in the use of; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D, PDS and AutoCAD
- For the right Principal Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging between; £47,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- 7% Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days leave
- Accredited ICE training scheme
- Flexible working allowance
- Workplace incentives