|Salary||£42000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension||Sector||Engineering|
The Company – Principal Civil Engineer
- Independently owned consultancy, with over 450 staff, operating across the UK
- Voted one of The Sunday Times top 100 best companies to work for
- A market leader and an exceptional employer, as recognised in national awards
- This multi-disciplinary office covers Structural, Building Performance Engineering, Infrastructure and Geo-Environmental services
The role will involve leading a team of specialist engineers and technicians to deliver innovative and sustainable civil engineering and infrastructure solutions for our house building clients. The successful candidate will have ‘hands-on’ design involvement as well as budgetary control and work winning responsibilities.
Working within a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy, you will work closely with colleagues with different engineering backgrounds to deliver projects from initial concept stage, through planning to detailed design. You will also be tasked with nurturing existing client relationships and will be supported to form alliances with new customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to channel their ideas and enthusiasm into improving an already high achieving team and taking the department forward in a positive direction.
On offer is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary, company car or car allowance and an excellent benefits package.
The Candidate - Principal Civil Engineer
- A thorough understanding of Section 104, 278 and 38 adoption procedures as well as plot engineering and private drainage design
- Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, Civils3D, MicroDrainage and PDS
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Experience working with developers, architects and planners
- Ability to estimate design fees and respond to quotation requests
- Experience of negotiating technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities
- Self-motivated with good people skills and an aptitude for work winning
For more information on this Principal Civil Engineer role send your CV to email@example.com