Primary Teaching Staff needed in Stockport & South Manchester
- Job Reference: 00007299-1
- Date Posted: 21 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £21,588 to £35,910
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Simply Education work with many schools throughout South Manchester and Stockport to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises. We supply for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies and are urgently recruiting for teachers to join us.
We are continuing to maintain contact with all local schools to be on hand should they need any short-term supply during the Covid-19 closures. We can complete all registrations via video link during this difficult time. Registering now also puts you in the best position to be able to go straight into work at the conclusion of this crisis.
We can work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
• Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
• Have strong classroom management skills.
• Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
• Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available