Primary Teaching Assistant
|Job Title:||Primary Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£60 per day|
|Contact Name:||Matt Peverall|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 09:24|
The role will involve working across KS2 to deliver intervention to small groups and cover PPA.
The ideal candidate will have –
• Level 2 supporting Teaching & Learning or Degree level education.
• Experience working as a teaching assistant primary setting.
• Supporting students with lower ability needs & SEN.
Additional skills like Team Teach, Autism awareness or Safeguarding are advantageous but not essential.
What we can do you for-
• Excellent rates of pay up to £65
• Option of PAYE or Umbrella
• One to one approach from our consultants
• Access to CPD and personal development.
• All candidates will require an enhanced DBs registered with the government update service.
• Provide proof of right to work in the UK.
• Proof of qualifications.
* If you do not have experience working as a teaching assistant unfortunatley your application will not be progressed*
Education network has a range of roles for teaching assistants and Teachers based in the South and North Tyneside area. If you are seeking a new role in education please contact us on 0191 232 3780.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's