- Job Reference: 00006190-1
- Date Posted: 7 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wirral, Merseyside
- Salary: £100 to £120
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding KS1 teacher looking for your next teaching position in Wirral ? Would you be interested in a temporary position for the full academic year?
Tradewind recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a Special Needs Primary School who are looking to appoint a Year 2 teacher for a position due to start in September 2020. The position is full-time, expected to continue for the full academic year, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The school has excellent public transport links, located close to a train station which has trains direct from Liverpool City Centre. The school educates children who have social and communication difficulties with associated needs. Class sizes are small with no more than 12 pupils per class with 2 or 3 TAs to support.
To join us and be considered for this Class Teacher position you must:
* Hold QTS or a recognised teacher qualification;
* Have experience teaching Year 2 / within the KS1 setting;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Class Teacher position based in Wirral
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer