|Location||South Ockendon||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£130 - £180 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Pertemps Education are pleased to be working with a vibrant and successful primary school in Thurrock who are looking for a Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (KS1 & KS2) Teachers to join them in September. There are excellent opportunities for career progression here and the school are willing to look at TLR responsibilities for the right candidate.
The school is part of a wider multi-academy trust who are currently the highest performing Multi-Academy Trust in the country. They serve a vibrant and diverse community which the school reflects. The school is graded Outstanding in all aspects in a recent Ofsted inspection.
The school are looking for:
- A Qualified Teacher holding QTS (or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of the primary curriculum and national standards in core subjects.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation techniques, such as observations, work sampling analysis of data.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development
- Someone who will contribute to the wider life at the school
- Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670.
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Primary Class Teacher
Early Years (EYFS), Reception
Long Term, Permanent
Pay to Scale