|Salary||£100 - £140 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Our rates of pay for supply work are between £100 per day, and £140 per day; this will be negotiated at your personal interview.
The Primary Supply Teacher:
- Supply teaching is the perfect way to balance time in the classroom with your own extra cuticular pursuits.
- We can offer you flexibility: while most teachers can only plan their holidays at set times to fit in with the school year, Supply Teachers are free from such constraints.
- Most teachers stay in the same school for years. Why not become a Supply Teacher and experience the life and culture in a number of schools across the region.
- Maybe you have had some time out from teaching and would benefit from the experience that supply work can provide you.
- Are you an NQT who would like to experience a number of schools before you commit to your NQT year? Supply would be an ideal choice to sample schools in the area that you live.
- You will hold a QTS or equivalent qualification.
- The position is subject to an enhanced DBS, Overseas Police check (where required), and formal reference checks.
- You will have some experience of working within a Primary of Secondary School.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.