Primary School Tutor
- Job Reference: 00028359-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £100 to £175 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Connex Education are currently recruiting for several roles across Nottinghamshire for qualified teachers and newly qualified teachers to work on a part time basis with small groups of students.
This is an exciting role for any teacher who is looking to provide support and work to bridge the gap created by the current Covid-19 situation and school closures. Due to this being a tutoring position we will be seeking teachers who specialise in the Primary sector.
As the successful teacher you will possess the following skills:
- Good subject knowledge in the Primary curriculum
- Empathetic and patient attitude
- Ability to work to the school’s schemes of work and provide constructive and effective feedback
- Good time management to fully utilise the sessions and give pupils the best support possible
- Experience working with challenging behaviour
Typically you will be working across a 8 to 12 week scheme of work with our schools and you must be able to commit to the full extent of the role to reduce the number of visitors across schools and maintain effective social bubbles.
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Full training provided by Connex Education, including Mental Health and SEN modules
- Schemes of work provided via the school to reduce your workload
- Experience within our great schools and access to new opportunities, including permanent places
- A guaranteed placement of up to 12 weeks, if successful as one of our tutors
- Competitive rate of pay
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss any other opportunities then do not hesitate to get in touch with Jonny Lloyd at our Mansfield branch on (phone number removed)..
Connex Education Partnership is a National Tutoring Programme (NTP) approved Tuition Partner. That means we provide high-quality, subsidised catch-up tuition to pupils whose education has been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Connex Education Partnership is acting as an employment business and employment agency. All appointments are subject to statutory compliance checks, including references and enhanced DBS. Connex Education Partnership recruits solely on the suitability of candidates to the role and does not discriminate on the basis on age, gender, sexuality, faith or race.
Connex Education is a high quality, service-led education supply agency which puts its people – not its profit – first. We concentrate on finding the right people, with the right skills and attitudes, for our schools. We hand-pick our staff, put them on our own payroll, and give them the same dedicated attention and support that we give our schools. Looking after people is central to our business: it’s what has earned us our excellent reputation