Primary School Teacher - KS2
|Job Title:||Primary School Teacher - KS2|
|Salary:||£25000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ciaran Weal|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 10:52|
Year 5 - Key Stage 2 - KS2
Pay to Scale
I am delighted to be working with a fantastic school that passionately believes that every pupil deserves to realise their full potential. They work to encourage collaborative skills, problem solving approach, resilience and perseverance in the face of challenge. Above all, they aim to foster in each child, a belief in their ability to succeed as well as a life-long love of learning.
The school is graded "GOOD" by Ofsted.
The School firmly believes that education is a partnership between pupils, parents and staff. They place a high value on establishing close links between home and school, so that they can effectively work together to achieve the best for the children.
The school is working to gradually move from two to three forms of entry and have an ambitious building programme that will significantly enhance the learning environment and opportunities offered to pupils.
They are looking for a passionate and inspiring Key Stage 2 / KS2 Teacher for a Year 5 Class to start in September 2017 and work on a Permanent Basis.
We are looking for:
- QTS, QTLS, NQT Teachers
- Must be able to deliver passionate and inspiring lessons to the young people
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Experience of tracking pupils progress
The school requires a fantastic teacher with the following skills:
Is an outstanding role model for learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Has excellent communication skills to engage with the young people and peers
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the school
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within the classroom ensuring that they grow a love and passion for education
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Ciaran Weal a call on 01245 392580 or Ciaran.email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's