Primary School Teacher
|Job Title:||Primary School Teacher|
|Salary:||£23720 - £35008 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Buttons|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 15:53|
A “Good” Ofsted school, are seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher for their Year 3 Class from September. The school is a 3 form entry, with good support and shared planning along with a good structure for PPA. The school are looking for a Lower Key Stage Two Primary Teacher who can make a positive impact on the children of the school.
The role of Primary Teacher will pay to scale, this can be from Supply to Permanent salary from £23,720, to £35,008.
The Primary School Teacher :
- Taking responsibility for the progress of the Year 3 Class.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- Working with other to plan and coordinate work.
- Organising and taking part in school events , outings and activities.
- There is the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities such as subject lead at the school.
- You’ll need to be a fully Qualified Teacher.
- You will have previous experience working in a Primary school.
- Good knowledge of Lower Key stage Two.
- It would be advantageous if you have good subject knowledge in Literacy or Numeracy.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's