- Job Reference: 00006476-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Warrington, Cheshire
- Salary: £85.00 to £100 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Are you a KS1 or 2 NQT considering your work options for September? Have you considered supply teaching as a route to gain more experience in a variety of Primary school settings? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind recruitment are continuing to operate a business as usual approach during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are actively recruiting for NQT long-term and permanent positions for September as well as for those NQTs who are looking to gain day to day and short-term supply experience. We are also holding telephone interviews for candidates wishing to pursue a registration.
As an NQT supply teacher with Tradewind you have a variety of options to pursue, whether you are seeking a permanent position, a long or short term position or you would prefer to work on a day to day basis then our team of dedicated consultants can assist you with this. By working with us as a supply NQT, you would gain experience in a variety of school settings including 'Outstanding' schools, 'Good' Schools and schools determined as 'Requires Improvement' by Ofsted. This would provide you with a wealth of further experience as you build your career in Education. Each school will have their own policies on Safeguarding, Health and Safety and behaviour, so you will be expected to follow and implement each policy. You will also be expected to plan and mark work when on a long-term placement or at the end of each day, if on day to day supply. If you were to secure a long- term placement and providing it is for 1 term or more, this will contribute towards your NQT year.
You would be supported by a dedicated, experienced education consultant who would guide you on your supply teaching journey.
To join us and be considered for this NQT vacancy you must:
* Working towards the award of QTS;
* Be passionate and enthusiastic about your Key Stage/subject;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this NQT vacancy in Warrington.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer