Primary Music Teacher
|Job Title:||Primary Music Teacher|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 09:09|
This is a lovely, friendly school whose main priority is to find the right person for the role; they will therefore accept applications from both experienced Primary Music Teachers and strong NQTs as long as they have a musical background, creativity, enthusiasm and a good ear for rhythm and music.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a Primary Music Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging music lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary Music Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the KS2 Music curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Music Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's