Primary & Secondary School Teacher
- Job Reference: 00030201-1
- Date Posted: 2 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sheffield
- Salary: £140 to £162 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Reach Education are looking for Primary & Secondary SEND Teachers for part time and full-time roles to work in an extremely challenging environment with children of various ages who have SEMH & Behavioural Difficulties.
So, if you would like to work with a well-established company who care about our staff as much as our clients then we would love to hear from you.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
* Teaching Qualification with QTS.
* Strong Classroom management skills.
* Ability to succeed in a challenging environment.
* Be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
* Excellent Classroom Management.
* Have a passion for education and helping pupils reach their goals.
What we can offer
* Excellent Rates of pay.
* Support and guidance.
* Flexible working hours.
* Free Safeguarding courses including "Team Teach" "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more, 40+ in total.
* Pension Contribution.
* An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
* Holiday Pay Scheme.
* An honest and consistent consultant.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime etc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration via our online portal and id checked inline with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one