Pricing & Sourcing Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Pricing & Sourcing Co-ordinator|
|Start Date:||2019-03-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anna Page|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 14:21|
As a Pricing and Sourcing Co-ordinator you'll join a successful team and be given the opportunity to learn the business and work on major bids up to the value of £30m.
Our National Accounts team support major bids across numerous market sectors with contract values ranging from £1m to £30m, you'll be based at our WDC in Leicester or remotely from one of our 38 local Branches in the UK.
A great opportunity to showcase your organisational ability by working to strict timescales and deadlines in a fast paced environment, in addition to having effective communication both written and verbal and a true collaborative approach.
- Source products and negotiate price proposals from a wide range of product category manufacturers and suppliers using email and telephone
- Communicate with bid stakeholders and ensure updates are cascaded amongst the bid team
- Research information to support the bid as requested
- Prepare the bid style guide and document response templates
- Format bid documents in accordance with guidelines, checking for consistency and amending as required
- Liaise with other departments to create new product codes where required
- Confident and clear communicator
- Able to use own initiative to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Confidence and the ability to negotiate, and persuade
- Strong work ethic with strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills specifically with Excel
- Knowledge of industrial consumables and PPE would be advantageous
About the organisation
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17000 - £20000 per annum
Dispense & Packing Assistant
£20000 per annum
Junior Buyer - Southampton
Up to £20000.00 per annum + Pension, Holiday
Healthcare Assistants Band 2
£21000 - £24000 per annum
Rapid Response Nurses
£26000 - £35000 per annum