|Job Title:||Pricing Analyst|
|Salary:||€50000 - €50000|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2019 13:18|
We are looking for an experienced Pricing analyst to join us and change the world. Alright, maybe not the world just yet, but being a key to help making our business even more successful and cost effective is a rather good place to start.
This is a brand-new role that offers every opportunity to make your mark as well as great flexibility with no fixed place of work, however it would be more convenient for you to be based in or around Dublin. Joining a small, but strong and well established team, this role will be best suited for a person with facilities management background (IFM, food services).
Apart from salary, bonus and employee benefits we offer a positively challenging environment, a growing scope of business, on-going support and great career and development opportunities.Main responsibilities
- The need to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders at group and contract level to meet client timelines with pragmatic and cost-effective solutions.
- Understand client requirements and develop competitive technical and commercial solutions.
- Ensure regular competitive review of core pricing data, including: hourly rates, productivity and maintenance specifications.
- Develop commercial assumptions and lead negotiation throughout the sales process, including submitting clarification questions and prices risk appropriately.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate mid complexity bids and concepts verbally, in writing and using visual presentations
- Ability to work flexibly (travel and extra hours) asper business requirement Demonstrates an ability to produce the required output, on time and to the appropriate accuracy and clarity
- Comfortable with change and makes proposals for change on the basis of experience
- Understands customer requirements - bid specific and what's typical for different client sectors
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's