- Job Reference: 00017019-1
- Date Posted: 26 August 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wooburn, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Our client (a European Market Leader) is seeking a highly motivated individual to work in their Electrical Dept, supervising the Pre-Electrics team. NOTE: Car owner/driver essential.
* To produce wiring looms and build component parts of electrical systems to support a busy fitting workshop.
* Working mainly with new light commercial vehicles providing the end customer with a working electrical solution on vehicles with 12-, 24-, 110- and 240-volt systems.
* Production of wiring looms.
* Building and production of component parts of electrical systems.
* Support the Pre-Electrical Manager and Technical Manager.
* Updating vehicle build and part schedules on in-house systems.
* Supervise Pre-Electrical team in keeping to production deadlines.
* Working to technical job card instructions and vehicle information.
* Maintenance of accurate records of information and revision status of looms and support outsourcing for volume builds.
* Verify prototypes according to functionality requirements and specifications.
* To participate at daily production meetings.
* To participate in exhibitions and promotional events as required.
* Compliance with Covid-19 and company health and safety procedures.
* Compliance with company Quality and Environmental Management system.
* Ensure all safety and environmental procedures and standards are maintained and adhered to.
* Compliance with company security procedures.
* Maintain familiarity with current product lines and features.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
* Electrical wiring, loom, component and mechanical experience.
* Self-motivated, conscientious person with a methodical work ethic.
* IT skills and knowledge of basic software applications.
* Current driving licence.
* Appropriate qualifications or experience and current automotive knowledge.
* Understanding of current vehicle construction.
* A wiring qualification such as IET 18th edition.
* Supervisory experience.
Candidates' suitability for positions will be judged exclusively on criteria relating to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience and attitude. There will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Due to the volume of applications for this vacancy Platinum Resourcing will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you don't hear from us within 3 working days, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for further vacancies