Pre- Delivery Inspection (PDI) Engineer
|Job Title:||Pre- Delivery Inspection (PDI) Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 14:59|
Job Title: Pre- Delivery Inspection (PDI) Engineer
Salary: £22,000 plus overtime, bonus and benefits. (23 days Holidays, pension and health care)
Location: Ivor (West London)
We have a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. You will be joining the very successful power access and plant hire department with workshops all over the country. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a clear career structure, training and great company benefits to match. As the Pre-Delivery Inspection engineer you will be tasked to make sure all hire plant equipment is ready to be used by the customers and perform any maintenance or repairs where necessary. You will have to make sure all maintenance and service work on the equipment is done on time and to the companies exacting standards
- Carry out Pre-Delivery inspection (PDI's), services, repairs and manufacture updates. On the fleet plant equipment such as Rollers, Differs, Compressors and Telehandlers.
- Record all checks and stick to company procedures.
- Communicate with the wider company to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- Knowledge of heavy plant equipment like power access equipment, forklifts, dumpers and excavators.
- Knowledge in electronics and hydraulics would be preferable
- Fault finding and diagnostics experience
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's