|Job Title:||Practice Manager|
|Salary:||£35 - £38 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Keyes|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 13:26|
- £35 - £38 ph
- 6 month initial Contract (on going)
-The opportunity to have flexible working, possible days working from home or part time. - A secured role along with help and training from our Clients.
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:
- Living in the UK, also with the eligibility to work in the UK.
- To be registered with HCPC
- DBS approved to work as a Social Worker within Children’s Services - BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- Previous Practice Manager experience would be desirable
- Must have previous social worker experience within Children's Social Care.
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within Children Services
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 - £23000 per annum
Fostering Registered Manager
Bristol ( P O Boxes)
£45000 per annum
Registered Childrens Home Manager Aylesbury
£44935 - £47407 per annum
Care Home Chef Manager –Cardiff
£34000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Pension & Holiday
Registered Manager - Children's Services - £33,900
£33900 per annum