PR Manager (B2B)
|Job Title:||PR Manager (B2B)|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 09:39|
As a confident and passionate individual, you will drive the PR within the internal Creative division by identifying new opportunities in conjunction with the broader Creative Division to produce relevant, eye-catching content that will engage both new and existing clients, across markets, and maximise Press coverage across markets.
You will contribute to increase the companies brand awareness by creating an influential PR strategy that will in turn help increase the company`s overall sales. You will source and sustain brand partnerships with key brands or partners that have a relevant target audience.
B2B PR (60%)
- Manage and execute B2B PR initiatives and campaigns: including research, planning and executing campaigns which deliver against business objectives.
- Identify trade PR opportunities across the business, identifying commercial and licensing deals that are of news relevance to trade titles and generating profile opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong media contacts within relevant trade and business outlets
- Prepare assets and materials for B2B campaigns including writing press materials, identifying and maintaining media contacts, pitching and sell-in to trade media, approving press materials from commercial clients.
- Work cross functionally with B2B Marketing to deliver events and speaking opportunities: including PR & events industry events and opportunities with the PRCA.
- Copy Writing for case studies which can be used for media liaison, contribute to bi-monthly B2B newsletter and quarterly internal reports.
Creative Consultancy (40%)
- Provide PR-led insight in weekly creative brainstorm sessions
- Support commercial clients who are looking to achieve PR: by understanding the brief from the client and advise on how best to leverage for our brand
- Ensure amplification of commercial clients including working with B2B marketing to identify commercial clients that would make for good case studies to amplify campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with B2B Marketing Manager to write pitch documents and presentations for clients.
- Report to the wider company on the PR achievements of commercial clients using relevant media, social media and where applicable
- Attend meetings and answer questions from clients and provide ideas on how to maximise PR opportunities
- Communicate and work cross-functionally with the Brand and Content PR team as well as B2B Marketing Manager
- Work cross functionally and effectively with the commercial team across the UK, EMEA and APAC and local PR representatives
- Ensure media contacts are well serviced
- Identify high profile opportunities and contacts to promote B2B services
- Ability to juggle multiple projects to changing deadlines
- Ability to prioritise a workload and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to successfully project manage from inception to completion
Undergraduate degree is desirable
PR agency experience highly desirable but not essential
Consumer, Media and/or entertainment experience is preferred
B2B experience essential
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please CLICK AND APPLY NOW!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's