Agency PR Manager
|Job Title:||Agency PR Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 15:46|
The PR Manager will manage and execute PR campaigns for publishing titles as well as general brand awareness.
Key responsibilities include planning, brainstorming, PR project management, media relations, writing press materials, identifying media opportunities, selling-in and relationship building both internally and externally.
Core duties of PR Manager:
- Under the direction and guidance of Head of PR drive and achieve high-level coverage across international markets with the main emphasis on the UK market
- Identify and execute brand building activity with media partners, influencers and suitable events
- Day to day management of PR teams working in close liaison with Publishing Rights & Export Manager and Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the Marketing and wider team to deliver a joined up, cohesive campaign to targeted audiences as well as the publishing trade
- Present plans and results to wider team
- Line Management of PR Assistant including workload and priority management
- Assist the PR team and help deliver departmental objectives throughout the year on internal projects as well as consumer facing campaign touch points
The PR Manager will most likely have:
- Content led PR experience
- Strong project management - from inception to completion
- Experience in publishing, entertainment and / or media background is preferable
- Ability to communicate well externally as well as with internal stakeholders
- Team player
- Ability to work cross functionally across the PR department, managing different deadlines
- Budget management
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and ensure deadlines are met
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A FANTASTIC ORGANISATION.
CLICK APPLY NOW DON'T MISS OUT!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's