Tenth Revolution Group (the parent company of Frank Recruitment Group) is on the lookout for a creative and motivated PR & Outreach Executive to join our marketing team. This opportunity is ideal for professionals with 1-3 years of digital PR or traditional PR experience.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with a 16-strong digital marketing department. Our team has years of experience across a variety of disciplines including organic search, paid search, content and copywriting, data analysis, technical SEO and more, so this is an amazing opportunity to work with, and learn from, like-minded search marketers.
The position is based in our office located at St Nicholas Building on St Nicholas Street, just a short walk away from the centre of Newcastle and Central Station. Due to Covid-19, remote working is available currently, but our office is open if you would like to come in and work in a socially distanced and Covid-secure space.
A large part of the role will be implementing digital PR tactics to promote Tenth Revolution Group's portfolio of brands across various online publications, contributing positively to our organic search and online brand reputation. You will work closely with both the content and social teams to generate these opportunities across various exciting projects.
Full training will be provided from the offset in all things digital PR and SEO; we also have regular weekly training sessions to keep up to date with the newest digital trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wishes to excel in a fast-paced environment and work on national and international campaigns within the talent solutions and technology space.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
* Arranging thought leadership opportunities with the media and third-party websites
* Arranging for the business to speak at a variety of global digital events and webinars
* The creation of digital PR campaigns which use our brand assets to tell a story the press can't help but cover
* Creatively leverage our websites to gain digital exposure for our recruitment division, Frank Recruitment Group, as well as our talent creation division, Revolent Group, and our parent company, Tenth Revolution Group
* Outreach select press releases to national and international journalists to help spread our exciting company news
* Engage with industry influencers across a variety of projects for the brands
* Implement technical digital PR tactics to earn coverage for our websites
* Use a variety of digital PR tools to gain coverage and keep track of your daily work
Our perfect match would be a candidate who can think creatively and strategically, is highly organised, and has the desire to learn continuously. Key skills include:
* High standard of written and verbal English
* Can seriously multi-task
* Confident when working to deadlines
* Happy to work to monthly and bi-yearly targets
* Close attention to detail
* Confident when communicating with various stakeholders, both written and verbally
* The ability to think creatively and implement ideas which result in good ROI
* Have experience or a degree that aligns with marketing or the humanities. Graduates from a PR/marketing, English, History, Law, Business, or other related subjects are most welcomed.
* Knowledge of Digital PR, PR, SEO, and or/marketing
* Knowledge and experience working on niche industry campaigns
* Experience working with tools such as ResponseSource, HARO, Majestic, and Moz
* Knowledge of working with various marketing projects which have resulted in outstanding digital results
* Media savvy and can focus on the latest trends to earn the business coverage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting environment for one of the fastest-growing companies owned by TPG Growth, who's portfolio extends to the likes of Uber, Spotify, and Airbnb.
Our perks include:
* Competitive salary, Bi-annual bonus, 23 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), Later starts each Friday morning, Wellbeing Wednesdays, where we ask all of our staff to log off an hour early
* Casual dress code, Summer closing hours, A monthly social event with a free bar, Free exercise and yoga classes, Continuous training and the opportunity to attend all expenses paid-for industry events
* Discounts for high street and online retailers, The opportunity to attend all expenses paid-for lunches, Free eye tests and discounted eyewear with either Specsavers, Optical Express, or Vision Express
* Discounted gym memberships with Gym Box, Pure Gym, and other brands
To apply, please send across your CV and covering letter to (url removed), outlining why you'd be an excellent fit for the role