|Salary||£9.50 - £12.27 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
If you’re a flexible and motivated qualified PPT & Reach driver with 12 months experience – we’d love to hear from you.
Working 37.5 hours per week with two shift patterns available:
- Rotating Shift – 1 week of earlies (6am – 2pm) and 1 week of lates (2pm – 10pm) 5 out of 7 days. Weekend work WILL be required.
- Overtime - will be offered occasionally but not every week.
- Nights – Sunday – Thursday 10pm - 6am
- Valid PPT license - taken or renewed within the past 3 years
- Minimum 12 months experience driving a PPT & Reach within past 3 years
- Experience driving within a high bay environment
- Also hold a Reach and PPT licence
- A flexible approach to working
- Road Transport Industry Training Board assessed licence scrutinised (Or RTITB issued license)
All candidates who are successful will be required to sit a on site driving assessment with the client were you will be put through your paces and assessed on your reach, PPT and VNA skills. Dates for assessments will be provided to successful candidates during the open day.