|Job Title:||PPE Specialist|
|Start Date:||2019-04-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anna Page|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 10:20|
We are very excited to offer a permanent opportunity for an experienced sales specialist to join a growing sales team within the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) area, where you will be involved with delivering sustainable and profitable sales growth covering Hull, Leeds, Doncaster, Grimsby, Lincoln and Sheffield.
Your new role
To deliver sustainable and profitable sales growth by achieving targets through continuous development of both new and existing assigned customers; delivering our value proposition; providing technical support to customers and Cromwell sellers within their assigned sales areas.
The Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing a sales plan to develop PPE products for individual customers
- Setting an appropriate and structured call plan, with clear objectives
- Promoting relevant PPE promotions and campaigns
- Engaging key suppliers for technical and commercial support
- Working collaboratively with the Cromwell sales teams to support them in developing and delivering a plan which provides added value to current and potential customers, and increases our market share of PPE sales
- Delivering regular product training to both internal and external sales staff
- Generating opportunities for new traders
- Identifying potential service opportunities that align to customer needs
- Building effective business relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with new product innovations and associated benefits
- Analysing sales trends to understand customer performance, demonstrating proactively how we have and can add value
- Identifying and pursue contract framework agreements
- Effective negotiation for a ‘win-win’ solution
- Creating a plan to introduce benefits and cost reductions to customers
- Carrying out customer surveys to ensure best practice and to highlight potential cost savings
- Analysing and interpret reports and creating action plans to maximise revenue opportunity
- Supporting the local sales teams and/or National Accounts on tenders
What you'll need to succeed
Must have proven experience working within the PPE industry and being end user focused. Good all round PPE knowledge with focused expertise in one of the key product areas: Safety Footwear, Workwear, Hand Protection, Hearing Protection, Respiratory Protection, Eyewear.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Hungry, driven and highly motivated to succeed
- Tenacious and articulate
- Results orientated
- Excellent IT skills including comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly flexible and self-motivated
- Industry experience
- Previous B2B field sales experience
- Valid UK driving licence
About the organisation
Cromwell has been established for over 50 years and is a supplier of maintenance, repair and operations type products, offering an unrivalled choice of products to all industries, professions and trades.
From cutting tools to personal protection products and from precision equipment to abrasives and power tools, our extensive range brings together all the major brands and more in an unrivalled selection available from a single source.
We also offer a diverse profile of technical and specialist support, which ranges from in-depth product expertise, to on-site solutions to enable you to maximise performance.
We offer next day delivery or collection from our nationwide Stock Centres, supported by an overnight UK logistics network.
Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fire & Security Sales Estimator
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Account Manager - Pharmaceutical
c£20,000pa + bonus OTE £25,000+
£35000 - £40000 per annum
BDM - ARC Connections
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum