- Job Reference: 00039434-1
- Date Posted: 17 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Colchester, Essex
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
PPC Executive required for our long-standing, modern, great team environment marketing client based in Colchester. In your role as PPC Executive, you will provide research and implementation of strategies for effective paid search campaigns, as well as expertise and advice to clients and internal sales teams focussed on PPC and Display. This may include the setup and ongoing management of PPC and Display campaigns, attending customer meetings, and formulating online marketing strategies to meet the clients’ objectives. The objective is to deliver the highest level of service to their clients and maximise return on their online marketing budgets. If you possess strong PPC expertise apply now for this PPC Executive role!
* Communicating with clients on daily basis ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided.
* Set up and manage PPC campaigns for a range of clients across Google, Bing and a range of social networks.
* Monitor campaigns, optimising them to bring them in line with client’s objectives and always be on the lookout to make recommendations for exceeding those objectives.
* Produce weekly/monthly reports for clients using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to help provide meaningful insights for clients and recommendations for campaign improvements.
* Assist the Digital Strategy Director in identifying, implementing and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving quality in the Online Marketing team
* Develop the paid search offering, research latest trends and relay to others.
* Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm) and an early finish on Fridays – 3:30pm
* Working from home during the coronavirus pandemic but once restrictions are lifted you will work from the Colchester office
* It is essential that you possess at least 2 years strong experience of successfully creating PPC campaigns in Google & Bing
* Experience of implementing and using Google Analytics
* Must have experience of developing PPC campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook & LinkedIn
* Good knowledge of the natural search market and search engines
* Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal
* Well organised with exceptional attention to detail
* Ideally possess a relevant Google Qualifications and have some HTML skills
* £25-30K salary DOE
* Exciting social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
* Private health care (after 6 months service)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Fantastic team and office environment
* Company-wide profit share scheme (with OTE of 10% of basic salary)
* Contributory pension scheme 3